Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working Out!

Don't we all wish we could do that?

I am super excited about working out.  I just joined Work Out World, because my good friend, Sheena and I decided we need to get ready for bathing suit season.  We both admitted we needed someone to help motivate us to go work out.  WE ARE GOING TO BE WORK OUT BUDDIES!  So we decided we would set up 3 days a week that we would go to WOW, and if we wanted to go more we would call each other.  This whole work out thing started because our work has a program through our health insurance on losing weight, and getting a discount at fitness centers. So I hope to lose 10 lbs and tighten up my core area, and Sheena wants to lose 8 lbs.

Do you suffer from the motivation issue to, to go work out?

Wish me luck, that we can keep the motivation going to lose the weight and keep it off! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hey that's awesome! Which WOW? My bf has a membership to the crossroads one and I go with him about once a week :) I also turned in an application, to get a free membership :) Not sure if I want to work there or not though! I honestly love working out. ha :)
    Ps. My friend (we're dancers) sits in the position that the bear is in, all the time. Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I haven't joined a gym in about 3 years. I miss it actually. I think that is great you can do that position. I miss my flexibility. lol. :-)

    The WOW at crossroads! :-) Maybe I'll see you there. Say hi if you see me and I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! = ) Let me know how WOW is, I was thinking about joining there in a couple of weeks after I get settled in, need to tone up after all my winter indulging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I thought my message posted. I will let you know how it is. I'm going tonight with the girls. Hope you have a great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha i was there last night too! Didn't see you though!
    Megan- I really like WOW, it's so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW is great. I recommend it. It's worth what you pay.

    ReplyDelete