Sunday, March 6, 2011

Family

I think family is super important to a persons upbringing.  I know I wouldn't be who I am without my family.  I learned more from my family then I have with school.  When I say that, I mean I learned more valuable life lessons from my family than in school.  My parents have always told me to be proud of who I am and what I stand for.  Show everyone respect and be kind.  Don't pass judgements on others, because you may not know their whole story. Treat others as you want to be treated.  Be proud of your work and work hard.  Remember your working for the Lord. Learn from other peoples mistakes and your own.The list goes on and on. 

Without my family I wouldn't be who I am.  I have learned from their mistakes and mine.  They have helped me be a stronger person and have always supported me and gave me critique when I needed it.  I'm not say my family is perfect, because all families have their dysfunctions/quirks.  But its those quirks that make your family special/unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment