Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Self

The self image is huge in this day and age.  And well its been huge since the beginning of time.  I however believe its become even worse in now.  Girls are trying to look like women in the magazine who have been touched up, and men are trying to be like sport stars by taking steroids, etc.  My thought is people need to realize God made them and that they are gorgeous in his eyes and should be gorgeous in their own eyes.  We were made in His image.  We all are suppose to be different and that's what makes us beautiful. 

I use to hate how I looked growing up, but I realized I am gorgeous and completely happy with who I am and how I look.  We all go through a time when we wish we could change something about ourselves and well frankly that's part of growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment