Friday, May 6, 2011

Looking Ahead

I am just astonished how fast this semester went.  I know we are not suppose to play catch up, but I have two more posts I have to do.  I however felt I needed to say I had a fabulous semester and really enjoyed this English class.  I learned so much this semester and I grew as a writer.  I never knew I could learn so much about my writing.  I realized this semester that procrastination is not the key to good writing.  I also realized that I love having my work critiqued before I turn it in.

I also wanted to mention that I enjoyed reading everyone's blog.  I tried to sneak on every week regardless if I wrote or not on mine.  You all are great writers and I can see we have all improved on our writing.  I wish you all the best, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment